Descriptif du poste
The main duties and missions of the supply & logistics coordinator are to:
- Ensure that all the robots, machines, equipment, tools and consumables necessary to the installation and the deployment of our systems are ordered to Exotec manufacturing department and to our suppliers
- Ensure that all the robots, machines, equipment, tools and consumables necessary to the installation and the deployment of our systems are effectively delivered on projects’ sites
- Coordinate actively with export planner in France to ensure that shipping and customs processes are going well and bring your local support if needed
- Anticipate projects’ needs and issues to ensure the respect of planning
- Report any quality issues to ensure that the delivered equipment and parts match Exotec quality standards
- Liaise with the maintenance teams to ensure that consumables, spare parts and equipment are ordered and received, in time for maintenance activities, and that minimum stock levels are maintained for defect rectification and repairs
- Proactively identify cost savings for the procurement and management of logistics, by developing good supply chain relationships and alternative local suppliers
- Work flexibly within the constraints of responding to fast changing environment and be prepared and willing to respond to Business needs in an emergency
- Regularly visit clients’ sites to support project teams if needed
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in import and logistics, ideally with experience in international logistics.
- Secondary or higher education level
- Fluent in Japanese (JPLT N1 level minimum)
- Business level in English (daily communication with France Team and overseas forwarders)
Required Technical Skills
- Autonomous in his job, capable to deal with Exotec in France, as well as service providers, both local and international, eg.
- Capable to select and drive forwarders
- Strong knowledge of product to explain to customs when required
- Comfortable in getting information from suppliers when required
- Report any quality/non-conformance problems to Quality Manager in France
Required Soft Skills
- Pro-active and flexible with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Organized, accurate and a strong attention to detail.
- Willing to work in a busy and international environment
- Good problem solver who works methodically, to tight deadlines within a pressurized environment
- Good inter-personal skills; able to communicate at all levels across the business and work closely within the team