Descriptif du poste
As a member of the R&D department, you are responsible for coordinating, planning and monitoring the execution of the R&D project linked to innovative conveying systems including smart logistic flow management and unique deployment system. This role is at the cross road between technical leadership and traditional project management. Successful candidate will have in addition to its leadership skills a strong technical background in one of the following domain: Electronics, Embedded Software or System Engineering.
In details your responsibilities are :
- To bring vision to the team in the project sequence and related milestones
- To manage technical risks of the project and bring appropriate mitigations
- To actively propose and lead modifications of the product definition to reach best in class conveying system in term of robustness, efficiency and performance.
- To coordinate Hardware, System and Software teams in their day to day work
- To report to R&D Director and CTO the project advancement and related KPIs
- To select most appropriate suppliers in line with purchasing department
- To work closely with industrial team to ensure successful market launch
- You have an engineering degree or equivalent
- You have minimum 5 Years experience in the development of complex system including safety aspects and mass production constraints
- You have solid technical background in Electronics, System engineering, Software.
- You have a natural leadership and good interpersonal relationships
- You have an excellent English both written and spoken
Position based in Croix (North of France), 30 minutes from Brussels, 1 hour from Paris and 2 hours from London.