Exotec receive the Start-Up of the Year 2019 Northern France Award
EY awarded Laurent Pruvost, CEO of In’Tech Medical, with the Entrepreneur of the Year 2019 Award and Romain Moulin and Renaud Heitz – CEO and CTO of Exotec Solutions with the Start-Up Award for Northern France 2019. The awards ceremony took place yesterday at the Théâtre du Nord in Lille, in front of 430 executives. It was co-hosted by Jean-Michel Lobry, CEO of WEO and Christian Olivier and Benoit Losfeld, Partners at EY Northern France.
During this ceremony, 5 awards were presented:
- The Entrepreneur of the Year Award was given to Laurent Pruvost – CEO of In’Tech Medical
- The Family Business Award was presented to Christophe Cathelain – President of the Canopee Group – Cathelain
- The Start-Up of the Year Award went to Romain Moulin and Renaud Heitz, CEO and CTO of EXOTEC.
- The Born Global Prize was awarded to Laurent Hubard – CEO of TIAMAT
- The Social Commitment Prize was awarded to Agnès Pires, Bénédicte Geffroy and Laurent Vergult, co-founders of BRICOS DU CŒUR
"For this 27th edition of the Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Laurent Pruvost will represent NorthernFrance at the national ceremony to be held on Tuesday, October 15th in Paris. Each year, this award recognizes women and men who have demonstrated innovation, leadership and excellence, and who have also contributed to improving the quality of life in their region, their country and around the world. This year, the spotlight is on their non-financial performance and their commitment within and beyond business"
The Entrepreneur of the Year Award is awrded in eight major French regions: East, Ile-de-France, South-East, Occitania, New Aquitaine, North of France, West and Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes. The regional winners will compete for the National Award in each of their categories.
The Entrepreneur of the Year Award is organized by EY, in partnership with HSBC France, Verlingue, with the support of Steelcase and Bpifrance, and in media partnership with BFM Business.