Rediv is leader in second-hand fashion with a strong presence in more than 450 collection points and/or sales outlets in Europe.
With a considerable number of SKUs at their 3,500 m² warehouse in southwest France, Rediv needed to upgrade their order fulfillment operations to a solution that could efficiently support their ever-growing catalog. Also high on Rediv’s priority list was sustainability for both employees and the environment. The company sought to implement a solution that would remove heavy lifting and extensive walking from warehouse employee’s workload. An eco-friendly solution and partner was needed to help Rediv meet their goal of offering customers sustainable fashion.
1. Increased Performance
- Throughput increased by 4X allowing Rediv to increase shipping from 200,000 to 750,000 items per month
- Fast lane enables Skypod robots to travel beneath racks and decrease response times
- Ability to access any SKU in the system within two minutes to service urgent order requests for fast shipping
2. Improved Efficiency
- Utilize entire height of warehouse to increase storage density of more than 500,000 items
- Double deep storage racks allows for system footprint to be less than a third of 3,500 m² warehouse
- System ready for quick and easy expansion with ability to add robots within minutes