Exotec: Let us introduce ourselves
We are a global company that develops revolutionary robotic systems for the intralogistics of the world’s largest brands. With our systems, we offer flexible warehouse automation to improve operational economy and efficiency. In particular, we specialize in the optimal interaction between humans and robots to increase warehouse productivity.
Our corporate culture is based on three pillars: customer understanding, cooperation and pride. We are committed to these values in order to provide the most optimal picking system for your needs. We serve more than 30 industry-leading brands in e-commerce, grocery, retail, manufacturing and 3PL such as Decathlon, Carrefour, Gap and Uniqlo.
EXPERIENCE OUR PRODUCTS LIVE AT LOGIMAT 2022!
The Skypicker is an articulated arm controlled by Exotec’s Astar software in a closed environment that guarantees the safety of the operators. The Skypicker ensures fully automated picking of products.
Why you should get to know the Skypicker:
- Picks solid objects weighing up to 4.4 lbs and a minimum surface area of 0.8 x 0.8 in
- Working speed of 4.5 mph
- Processes up to four orders simultaniously
- Picks up to 600 articles per hour
THE SKYPOD SYSTEM
The Skypod system is a goods-to-person picking solution. What makes it special is it’s high level of modularity and flexibility while offering high system performance. To enable high-density inventory storage, the Skypods can climb up to 36 feet high.
Why you should get to know the Skypod system:
- Increase warehouse throughput up to fivefold with response times of 2-minutes for all SKUs
- Each robot can carry up to 66 lbs
- Each robot can reach speeds up to 9 mph
- Reduces labor-intensive and repetitive movements for employees
- The racking systems are adapted to your warehouse to ensure the highest possible storage capacity
- Monitored 24/7/365 by our control center to ensure smooth operations
- Modular design allows the system to be expanded or reduced in size quickly and easily