Descriptif du poste
You bring your experience, competences and knowledge in the sales team and you :
- Lead the sales engineering team of the BU
- Are ultimately responsible for the technical & commercial relevancy of all the offers
- Coordinate with product teams in HQ to ensure to have cutting edge products to offer
- Play a key role in the execution of Exotec’s growth strategy on your business-unit
o 5+ years of experience and a proven track record either within sales and business development for logistics products/systems, 3PLs sales, or supply chain consulting firm.
o Significant B2B sales experience in intralogistics
- Signifiant managing experience
o You are success-driven, characterized as a person with ambition and motivation.
o You are persuasive in selling value propositions and creative solutions.
o You have excellent communication skills, and are comfortable conveying key messages in written, oral and presentation format to partners or clients.
- Working practice:
o Your working style can be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured.
o You like to travel for business
o You have recognized competences in sizing and dimensioning complex intralogistics solutions
o You have strong analytical skills, attention to detail and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
o You have solid negotiation skills
o Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, technical Sales, or Supply Chain
o Fluency in both French and English is mandatory