Descriptif du poste
The main duties and missions of the workshop manager are to set-up and manage the US based workshop of Exotec.
Dedicated to heavy and complex maintenance operations on our robots and systems and:
- To support our clients with spare packs
- To analyze and repair damaged sub-assemblies and components.
- To participate actively to the improvement of our machines and processes
- To coordinate with our HQ to setup and equip the retain facility with all the necessary machines, tools, and equipment
- To recruit, train and manage the team of maintenance technician who will repair the robots and systems
- To supervise the ramp-up phase of the workshop once robots will operate in our clients’ warehouses
- To participate actively to the development and the growth of Exotec inc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering required
- First experience on a maintenance or technical support job
- Ability work on various tasks from mechanical troubleshooting to facility management
- Ability to switch quickly between field and office work
Required Soft Skills
- High energy level and a “can do” attitude
- Problem solving mindset
- Really high autonomy level
- Capacity to talk both clients, contractors or suppliers
*Required Technical Skills *
- Broad knowledge on mechanical and electrical engineering
- At ease with manual work (ideally the person like DIY and to craft on his/her free time)
- Job based in Atlanta (GA)
- Salary upon experience and qualifications