Descriptif du poste
- Participate in operational decisions when the processes in your scope can be impacted and ensure we maintain or improve efficiency & agility
- Provide overview and documentation on the processes, technologies, and policies in your scope, identify the risk area or improvement opportunities, and propose action plans.
- Develop the training for the process changes deployment and ensure the business units train their respective teams
- Actively engage with the company’s business units and impacted functions to adopt and embrace globally standardized processes.
- Drive the transformation of the processes in your scope towards best practice processes and determine the standards to be applied to these processes.
- Develop and translate the transformation strategy into operational goals, objectives, and process roadmaps and identifies necessary resources (people and capital) to support the implementation of these strategies.
- Contribute to project prioritization exercises (roadmap) for projects impacting your scope of processes.
- You have 3 years of experience : consulting firm or fast-growth environment
- You have a strong analytical mindset
- You are highly data driven and results/action-orientation with strong project management skills;
- An understanding of the automatisation industry is a plus.
- You are fluent in English