Descriptif du poste
You bring your experience, competences and knowledge in the sales team and you :
- Play a key role in the execution of Exotec’s growth strategy on your business-unit
- Strongly contribute to the order intake of the business-unit
- You are responsible of the validation of the final offers, of their defense with our customers and finally of our success !
- Act as a key interlocutor for our clients during and after tender processes
- Conduct sales project management and coordinate customer discussions, studies, and deliverables
- Support the business developer in the processing of incoming leads and the analysis of their relevancy
- Mentor junior sales and support the manager in making sure that customer focus is the #1 value of the team
- Conduct frequent benchmarks and market analysis to keep up with latest market trends
- Collaborate with marketing teams and regularly provide them with your inputs and insights
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record either within sales and business development for logistics products/systems, 3PLs sales, or supply chain consulting firm.
- Significant B2B sales experience in intralogistics is a plus!
- You are success-driven, characterized as a person with ambition and motivation.
- You are persuasive in selling value propositions and creative solutions.
- You have excellent communication skills, and are comfortable conveying key messages in written, oral and presentation format to partners or clients.
- Your working style can be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured.
- You like to travel for business
- You have recognized competences in sizing and dimensioning complex intralogistics solutions
- You have strong analytical skills, attention to detail and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- You have solid negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, technical Sales, or Supply Chain
- Fluency in both Japanese and English is mandatory