Descriptif du poste
- Play a key role in the execution of Exotec’s growth strategy on your business-unit
- Contribute to the order intake of the business-unit
- You are responsible of the validation of the final offers, of their defense with our customers and finally of our success !
- You are an Interlocutor for our clients during and after tender processes
- Support the business developer in the processing of incoming leads and the analysis of their relevance
- Conduct frequent benchmarks and market analysis to keep up with latest market trends
o 5+ years of experience and a proven track record either within sales and business development for logistics products/systems, 3PLs sales, or supply chain consulting firm.
o Significant B2B sales experience in intralogistics is a plus!
o You are success-driven, characterized as a person with ambition and motivation.
o You are persuasive in selling value propositions and creative solutions.
o You have excellent communication skills, and are comfortable conveying key messages in written, oral and presentation format to partners or clients.
- Working practice:
o Your working style can be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured.
o You like to travel for business
o You have recognized competences in sizing and dimensioning complex intralogistics solutions
o You have strong analytical skills, attention to detail and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
o You have solid negotiation skills
o Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, technical Sales, or Supply Chain
o Fluency in both French and English is mandatory