Descriptif du poste
As part of the sell team, you will be in charge of the closing of the deals, from the analysis of the customer’s requirements to the contract signature.
You will collaborate with our internal client (affiliate), integrators (subcontractors) and news prospects.
- You understand the customer’s need and analyze his logistics data
- You build and propose an efficient technical solution, based on the integration of our system within the customer’s warehouse
- You ensure a proper dimensioning of the selected solution and you defend our offer with the client
- You are in charge to train our integrators on our products and solutions
- You conduct a daily strategic watch to ensure that our R&D roadmap is align with market trends and needs
- You graduated from an engineering school or a technical training with 5 years of higher education.
- You are looking for a position that allows you to combine your technical skills with your commercial abilities
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the management of complex logistics projects
- You like to work within an international environment with lots of travels abroad (Benelux, US, Japan).
- You like to take on challenges and achieve ambitious goals
- You know the logistics sector or are willing to discover it
- You would like to work in a fast-growing company that offers an innovative product.
- You have excellent interpersonal and writing skills and are able to work independently.
- You are fluent in English and another language is appreciate (French, Germain, Spanish)
The position is based in Croix (France) but a lot of travel worldwide is to be expected on this job.