Descriptif du poste
- You take over sales opportunities from Business Development team and are responsible for the design of final technical and commercial offers
- You understand the customers’ needs and analyze their logistics data
- You build and propose efficient technical solutions, based on the integration of our system within the customers’ warehouses
- You ensure a proper dimensioning of the selected solutions and participate to the defense of our offer with the clients
- You support our integrators on how to sell our products and solutions
- You conduct a daily strategic watch to ensure that our R&D roadmap is aligned with market trends and needs
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record in sales engineering within logistics products/systems industry, 3PLs sales, or supply chain consulting firm.
- Significant B2B sales engineering experience in intralogistics is a plus!
- You are success-driven, characterized as a person with ambition and motivation.
- You are persuasive in designing and selling value propositions and creative solutions.
- You have excellent communication skills, and are comfortable conveying key messages in written, oral and presentation format to partners or clients.
- Your working style can be described as proactive, energetic and collaborative
- You have rigor and you pay attention to details
- You have recognized competences in layout design and logistics systems dimensioning
- You know how to build relevant and persuasive offers
- Fluency in English is mandatory