Descriptif du poste
The Finance Partner team is involved in the performance monitoring, project margin tracking, product portfolio and pricing, business partnering, and forecasting process.
They provide financial consulting and support to operational teams including generating powerful analysis, monitoring costs, prices and margins, and elaborate the P&L and financial KPI’s of their respective Business Units.
In a very fast-growing company, they are key to setting up processes, dashboards and tools, in order to help structure the activity.
This function is vital in driving analysis to support business decision making.
To support our growth in West Europe, we open a new position as Project Finance partner for this region :
- You forecast, plan and analyze our customer projects for the Business Unit
- You work closely with the project manager and the business unit managing director
- You have a key role on controlling purchases and costs
- You control and analyze the project margin
- You monitor the cash flow
- You ensure the quality and the precision of analytical information and accounting data within your scope of activities for month-end Revenue, P&L and Cash Flow closings
- You contribute to the Financial Planning Process, in close collaboration with Finance team : Annual Plan, 12 months rolling forecast, monthly closure and reporting
- You improve our Management Information Systems: ERP, KPIs, internal control
- You already have experience in a similar position in FP&A, in audit, in a corporate financial planning role or in Internal control.
- You graduated from a Business School or a MSc in Finance, Audit or Business Accounting
- You are able to work strategically and collaboratively across departments with hands-on approach
- You are a team player and a hard worker
- You have strong analytical skills with a business-oriented profile
- You have good oral and written communication skills
- You have excellent command of Excel along with a good culture of modelling (usage of database, PowerBI or similar tool is a plus)
- Knowledge of financial reporting and analytics tools is a plus
- Good understanding of Financial/Accounting principles
- You are fluent in English, French is a plus