Descriptif du poste
The Finance Graduate Program is a leadership experience for recent graduates interested in a career in Finance.
The goal of the program is to train and to bring out our top finance talents through an accelerated learning environment with an emphasis on leadership development and high performance.
In this program, you will have the opportunity to move through 3 rotations over the first 18 months of your career at Exotec, including one international experience. Rotations in this program can be performed on positions in Financial Performance management, Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting and Consolidation, Treasury management, Legal and Tax management, Tools implementation projects, Strategic projects.
One rotation will include a 6 month period either abroad (in Japan, USA or Germany) or being part of an international project with travelling in these countries.
These rotations will allow you to gain a broad range of experience in career paths in Finance before finding your permanent role following the program.
In our fast-growing company, the Finance Team is dedicated to building the monitoring of Exotec and structuring our operations globally. We are growing fast and learning fast, and are adding up competencies in every Finance specialty. Each quarter brings new challenges and we do not experience any routine.
Everyday we invent the way we want to monitor and report performance, every day we see the results of our brain production.
Your profile and skills
- You are a recent graduate from a Business School or a MSc in Finance, Audit or Business Accounting
- You are a fast learner, enthusiastic person and team player
- You have strong analytical skills with a business-oriented profile
- You have good oral and written communication skills
- You have excellent command of Excel along with a good culture of modelling
- You are fluent in English ; French, German, Spanish or Japanese is a plus.
- Good understanding of Financial & Accounting principles