Descriptif du poste
At Exotec the Support department’s mission is to structure our international organization and to provide the technical and sales teams with the means to be excellent.
Support department gathers expertise in Finance, Human Resources, Information Solutions and Technologies, Legal and Workplace : 25 professionals passionate with building together the best organization, tools and processes. We are a team of internal consultants dedicated to the exopeople.
Our main challenge is to be one step ahead of our fast growing company especially on the international dimension (47M€ revenue in 2020, 105M€ in 2021, 180M€ planned for 2022) and to implement the processes and tools that will serve our common goal to build a world leader.
To support our growth in DACH area (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and Eastern Europe, we open the role of Finance Business partner for this region :
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the P&L of the Business Unit DACH
- You forecast, plan and analyze our projects for the Business Unit
- You work closely with the project manager and the business unit managing director
- You have a key role on controlling purchases and costs
- You are responsible for the local invoicing process
- You control the project margin
- You monitor the cash flow
- You ensure the quality and the precision of analytical information and accounting data within your scope of activities for month-end Revenue, P&L and Cash Flow closings
- You manage the relationship with our administrative outsourcing company for accounting and payroll
- You contribute to the Financial Planning Process, in close collaboration with Finance team: Annual Plan, 12 months rolling forecast, monthly closure and reporting
- You improve our Management Information Systems: ERP, KPIs, internal control
- You have 3 years of experience, with ideally a track record in audit, a corporate financial planning role or Internal control/audit
- You graduated from a Business School or a MSc in Finance, Audit or Business Accounting
- If you are a non-german, you have spent at least 6 months in a university exchange in Germany or as an intern in a similar position in a German company.
- You have a strong knowledge of accounting & control principles
- You are start Up minded and have an entrepreneurship spirit
- You are able to work strategically and collaboratively across departments with hands-on approach
- You are a team player and a hard worker
- You have strong analytical skills with a business-oriented profile
- You have good oral and written communication skills
- You have excellent command of Excel along with a good culture of modelling (usage of database, PowerBI or similar tool is a plus)
- You are fluent in English and German, French is a plus
Localization : after 3 months in France, you will join the German team based in Munchen (Landshut).
For French citizen, VIE contract is an option.