discover our system skypod in action at MODEX !
9 - 12
Type de contrat : CDI
Localisation : Tokyo
The control center is a special division of our maintenance department capable to ensure a 24/7 tracking of all our systems deployed in Japan (more than 500 robots running). The control center manager reports directly to the head of maintenance in Japan and is responsible for:
• The setup, management and continuous improvement of Exotec’s control center in Japan
• The planning and the organization of the control center according to Exotec’s clients needs
• The recruitment, the training and the management of the team
• The KPIs and the performance of every client’s site supervised by the control center
• Take swift corrective actions in case of deviation between recorded KPIs and performance targets
• The technical installation and upgrades of the systems (hardware + software) which run the control center
• Minimum 10 years' experience in maintenance or supervision of technical systems
• Successful experience in managing a team
• Technical degree required
• Ability to work on various tasks from hardware setup to conduct meeting with key accounts
• Pro-active and flexible with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
• Organized, accurate and a strong attention to detail.
• Willing to work in a busy and international environment
• Good problem solver who works methodically
• Good inter-personal skills; able to communicate at all levels across the business and work closely within the team
• Very good maintenance skills both in hardware and software
• At ease with advanced software tools + database management tools
• Fluent in Japanese (JPLT N1 level minimum)
• Business level in English (daily communication with France Team and overseas forwarders)