Field Engineer H/F
CDI - salaire entre 35000 et 45000 € - Croix - Offre publiée le 18 Mars 2020Postuler
Descriptif du poste
The Field Engineer makes and conducts the implementation of the Skypod systems on our clients’ sites in Europe.
You must be able to switch between field and office work within the same week, to ensure that the planning is respected and that all the project’s steps are accomplished. You are the technical sidekick of the project manager.
You are a fan of robots and want to work at their contact: on the field, not only in offices.
Within the system deployment team:
- You are responsible of the integration and the commissioning of our robotics systems directly on the clients’ warehouses in Europe
- You design the integration plans et simulate the system operation to check its performances
- You are responsible of the global configuration of the systems
- You act as a technical lead and use your knowledge of the systems to reach the required reliability levels
- You collaborate with the project managers and our clients in the follow up of the projects
- By your field experience, you help the R&D team to improve the systems
- You graduated from an engineering school or have a bachelor’s degree in robotics or mechatronics
- You are passionate about robots and like to work directly with them
- You like both field work and project management
- You are a good team player and comfortable in talks with clients and subcontractors
- You like challenges and work on complex projects
- You are fluent in French and/or English
Exotec Solutions is located in Lille, north of France. EU citizenship preferred
Votre future team
DES CO-ÉQUIPIERS MOTIVÉS POUR FAIRE DU SPORT À LA PAUSE DÉJ
DES EXOBIÈRES PRESQUE TOUTES LES SEMAINES