VP Sales – USA
CDI - salaire entre et € - Boston - Offre publiée le 09 Mars 2020Postuler
Descriptif du poste
As VP Sales, you are focused on helping our local integration partners to sell Skypods systems to their clients. Your will report directly to our Head of Sales. Your main missions are going to be:
- Establish and develop strong partnerships with recognized logistics solutions integrators who will sell, deploy and maintain our products
- Act as the ambassador of Exotec and promote our products to the top of our integration partners portfolio
- Closely support the integrators during pre-sales (requests for quotations, projects sizing…) and sales phases (negotiations, bids…)
- Evaluate and prioritize business opportunities to maximize the visibility and the penetration of Exotec products on the market
- Participate in logistics events to develop and strengthen your network and to present our company to keys stakeholders on the market
- Track partners development progresses, anticipate and manage risks, and create opportunities to ensure target goals achievement
- 10+ years of experience and a proven track record in sales and business development for logistics products/systems.
- Significant B2B sales experience in intralogistics is a plus!
- You are success-driven, characterized as a person with ambition and motivation.
- You are persuasive in selling value propositions and creative solutions.
- You have excellent communication skills, and are comfortable conveying key messages in written, oral and presentation format to partners or clients.
- Your working style can be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured.
- Working remotely is not a problem for you
- You like to travel for business
- You have recognized competences in sizing and dimensioning complex intralogistics solutions
- You have strong analytical skills, attention to detail and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- You have solid negotiation skills
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Business Administration or Logistics
- Mastering any additional language beside English is a plus! (French, Spanish…)
Position 100% in remote with regular visits to our HQ in France.
Votre future team
DES CO-ÉQUIPIERS MOTIVÉS POUR FAIRE DU SPORT À LA PAUSE DÉJ
DES EXOBIÈRES PRESQUE TOUTES LES SEMAINES